Thursday 24 July 2014

Blueberry Muffins

Blueberry Muffins 


I followed a new recipe with almond meal & coconut flour. When I put mixture into patty papers I thought it was going to be a dismal failure, but I was delighted with the outcome. 

Ingredients:
2.5 cups almond meal
2 tbsp coconut flour
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp bi-carb soda
1 tsp vanilla 
2 tbsp honey
1/4 cup melted butter
2 eggs
1 cup Blueberries

Step 1. dry ingredien
Step 1. Put all dry ingredients into the bowl

Step 2. Add wet ingredients & mix together.
It's very thick at this stage.

Step 3. Fold in Blueberries

Step 4. Portion mixture into 12 patty papers in a muffin pan. 

Step 5. Bake for 20 mins or until golden brown in a pre-heated oven 170c. 


As mentioned before, I was concerned at this stage that I'd failed. The mix was thick & gluggy.
  
The almond meal & blueberries were delicious!
The calorie count for each muffin is approx; 200 calories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment